Fight2Unite is VERY excited to announce a breakthrough in Canadian Jiu-Jitsu!!
Thanks to Scramble Canada and Elevata Jiu-Jitsu Journals, we are bringing together 10 of Canada’s best athletes, competitors and black belt instructors for a week-long no gi worlds training camp!
From October 21st to 25th, we will be training twice daily in prep for the No Gi Worlds at the end of the year. Come learn from some of the best and brightest BJJ athletes and coaches Canada has to offer.
1. Oliver Taza – Tri Star Gym/Team Renzo Gracie – ADCC 2019 Competitor
2. Andrew McInnes – Robert Drysdale Black Belt – 50+ Tournament Titles, IBJJF Medalist
3. Dan Davis – Brazilian Nationals No Gi Black Belt Medalist
4. Cameron Florczac – Team Renzo Gracie Black Belt – Champion Canadian Competitor
5. Rory McDonnel – Black Belt, Parabellum MMA Head Instructor
6. Ethan Crelinsten – Tri Star/Team Renzo Gracie – Abu Dhabi Trials Winner
7. Stew Landry – 10th Planet Black Belt, Eris Martial Arts Head Instructor
8. Steve Simms – Nova Unaio Black Belt – ADCC Trials Medalist
9. Mike Aviado – Masters Black Belt World Champion
10. Val Ostanov – Masters No Gi Worlds Black Belt Silver Medalist, OpenMat Head Wrestling Instructor
Just $399 for an incredible week of training and fun – and just $349 until Oct 20th!
* Ten Sessions (two per day) with ten of Canada’s best and brightest
* Elevata Jiu-Jitsu Journals $50 Value
* Team dinner Friday night
* Discounts on private lessons with the instructors
* Free access to Oliver Taza seminar Saturday October 26 & 27
Drop-Ins are also welcome and are $40 each or $70 for the day.
There will be three sessions/day:
7:00 (Monday/Wednesday) – Gi!
7:15 (Tuesday/Thursday) – No Gi
6:00 (Friday) – Wrestling
With the Oliver Taza seminars Saturday.
Training will take place at
OpenMat BJJ Toronto
295 College Street
There are showers, please bring flip-flops and a towel.
To register for the entire camp, click here.
To book a date for a drop in or set of drop ins, email info@Fight2Unite.org.